New carbide and steel tooling, manufactured 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
L&M Machining and Manufacturing, Inc. was founded in 1999 in Warren, Michigan by the previous owners of Optical Boring. Optical Boring was sold to Textron in 1999.
Our mission is to become the leader within our industry by building lasting customer relationships and by being the best in everything we do.
L&M provides high quality, low cost services for the fastener industry, featuring innovative proprietary technology to maximize the benefits for our clients.
L&M is proud to offer the following services to our Customers:
- New carbide and steel tooling, manufactured 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Repair of your existing parts and new replacement parts that meet or exceed OEM specifications for your Headers and Thread Rollers.
- On-site or in-house repair or rebuild of your Headers and Thread Rollers.
- High Speed Grooving and Pointing for your secondary applications.
- The manufacturing and sale of new High Speed Pointers and replacement parts.